Sonntag, 21. August 2011

Introduction/ Einführung

Hey, I'm Sandra I'm still 17 but on 31 October I will be 18, an Adult. I know that my Life isn't so interesting but it isn't so easy for me, that's why I want to recount my life to you guys, I want to describe my life, my bad, sad days and when I was lucky, I want to share my life with you guys. I'm an Emotional person and love photography, so all pictures in/on this blog will be mine, and done by me...I have young sister she's name is Victoria and an older brother hes name is Sebasstian. my sister is 5 years old and my brother 20 years old. Now i live with mine brother, sister and mother. Why not with my Father i will write it in next post cause this is only introduction. So i already live first 3 years in Germany, Erfurt and learn German. Guys I'm a bit sleepy, I have to go sleep now. I will Continue it tomorrow, ooh not tomorrow but TODAY :P...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen