Montag, 22. August 2011

Mein Leben

When i was 5 years old my mother left my home, i can say that it was my father who said that she have to leave our home. It wasn't easy for me, I cried so much, :( :( . I lived in dysfunctional family, it was 10 years, i lived 10 years in this shit, my father is an alcoholic. He was an violent man. I hated my life, I hate it still. When he was under the influence of alcohol he was aggressive. He have a girlfriend, I always saw how he beat her it was horrible. _They quarreled all the time, i can't sleep cause of this, it was really loud. We couldn't do anything in the house. We only could sleep and go to school nothing else. We couldn't eat, take a shower, i can say only that that all what was in our home was not for us (me and my brother).  It was terrible. My life is a big SHIT i hate it.
First 2 years after she left our house, we could meet her in work. After 2 or 1 year our father said that we can't see our mother anymore, When we will saw her and he would know that, the he will beat us. It was like this all the time after 8 years my mother moved to Germany with a new boyfriend, the contact between us was broken. After 2 years she come back to Poland and said that he want moved with us to Germany: I said yes i want move from my father but deep in my heart wasn't yes but no cause she left to Germany 2 years without any contact, nothing no one word from she, I was really sad. Then this whole judgment with my father, it was really horrible. In June 2008 we moved to Germany. I was sad because I have to leave all my friend. Now 3 years are gone, I learn German, I'm done with my old school now i will make FSJ (1 year work). I became much friend and have a boyfriend. But that what was, my past  I  can't forget it, but i really want to forget it. It is really hard to forget it, maybe someday.. :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen