Mittwoch, 24. August 2011

Something from me...(I was bored)

I don't really know what should I do in my life. Sometimes we have to do something that we don't want to.

SOMETHING LIKE A SONG OR I DON'T KNOW, I WRITE IT A HALF YEAR AGO.

I can't live without you, I want to hear your breathing when you are sleeping. I could spend my life in this sweet surrender. In my dream I was with you, and I was really, really happy, cause I truly love you, we was really in love, but in the reality we are not together, it is one sided love. You are a good looking man. Sometimes i have to say that I need to stop love you cause it's meaningless...HEY!!, one sided love??. For me this is a big pain in my heart, loving someone who doesn't love me. For me you are a hero, and you will be forever, think about it. You are really important to me, and it isn't a lie. I miss my dreams when you where with me and we where making love. I love your long blond hair, blue eyes, small lips and your voice. You are like a drug for me. Your hair, eyes, lips, voice, body (back) and your hands, those all, I wanna make them mine, I want them to belong to me. Love is like a drug,when you love someone, then from day to day you want more, more and more. It can be always like this, but...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen