Dienstag, 23. August 2011

Mein Leben in Deutschland/ My Life in Germany

June 2008, Date when I moved to Germany. From next week after moving, I went to a German school. It was hard  for me, cause i could not speak German, no one word in German. After 2 years i was able to speak, not perfect but somehow. In this 2 years I talked only with my brother, mother and her boyfriend. In school no one else  talked to me cause it was meaningless, anyway i can't understand them that's why. My mom and her boyfriend they argued all the time, always about the money. they split 2 times. Now after 4 days they split. Always is all about the money. I have no strength anymore, I'm mentally finished. I don't know what should i do. My life was always like this. My mom betrayed all the time her boyfriend. And the greatest thing what was in my life was that, hat I was for all the mental help. All this shit was on my head. All problems what we have I need to repair, only I have to speak with each of them. When i have a problem then i repair it alone without help, I don't need help from anyone, cause I'm strong and i can repair this all shit alone without help......
 My Life is a big shit..but it is my shit.!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen